Friday, June 29, 2012

Where to go from here...

I'm at this point in my blog where I'm starting to become sluggish. I haven't written anything, and I would love to continue this blog even though class is over. I could continue with what I'm doing, but I could also write about other things too. If anyone would like to hear or see certian things then please let me know.

What I've decided to do for the rest of the summer, is to write about goals I've made and if i've acomplished them or not (so basically it's a diary). I'll also write about things that I'm doing over my break and any kind of media I get into.

I know that's not very exciting, but then I don't think any one life is particularly exciting. I think it's how other percieve it and how you depict it that makes it exciting. Living it is a whole different story.

So what is my goal for tomorrow?

My goal for tomorrow is:
To go to the flea market with my dad!

(crickets cherp)

I know it's not fun and exciting, but we both have hopes in mind to find certian things at the flea market. My dad is looking for railroad engineer hats to replace the damaged ones he owns, and I'm looking for an old beat up piece of furniture that I can fix up.

I didn't want to make these goals becasue really they're more like ambitions that may not be fulfilled. Goals are ment to be fulfilled. Shit, that's why they are goals.
They'll be the icing on the cake.


So heres to fulfilling the goal and getting the icing on the cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment