Thursday, June 14, 2012

Images Thursday 6.13.2012

I never played videogames, but when I did it was always with my cousins. I loved watching them play videogames and the time we spent with each other playing with them. As a tribute, these are the video games I remember from my youth (whether I played them or not).

Barbie
Nintendo Game System






Zelda
Nintendo Game System






Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt
Nintendo Game System









Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Nintendo Game System





Battle Arena Toshinden
Playstation

I loved this f**ing game! I don't know why, I just did. I always played this with my cousins and always had a fun time playing it. But holy crap have the graphics changed!








Round One, FIGHT!


Hahahahahahaha!

I Never Give up!

Spice Girls
Playstation

Remember the Spice Girls? Thanks to Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abrigged Series, I remembered they had a videogame.

and lollypops!



Castlevania:Symphony of the Night
Playstaton

The only thing I truly remember about this game was the beginning.



If there are any videogames that you remember from your youth, please feel free to submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment