Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Final Blog Posting for Cyberwriting class- Random Shit Comin' Your Way

Since this is the final blog post for the class, I would like to go out with a BANG. Sadly, I'm not very creative and have a presentation to finish. :P

I could talk about Heroman, an anime I discovered a couple months ago, but I don't think people in the class are into anime. But then who doesn't love a middle schooler and his giant robot saving the world from aliens and cameo's from Stan Lee drinking coffee?















I could talk about how people on the internet are crazy.
I thought I was weird, what with my three alter-ego's running around and all. But I have been proven to be sane whenever I am on the internet.

Whenever I look for something about an interest I have, there's always that one nutball in the courner who has to create something dirty, dark and twisted for everyone to look at. I refuse to post photo's of what I mean, I WILL NOT SPREAD THE DISEASE! You all know what I'm talking about!


Or maybe I'll just fill up this post with random images so I don't have to write so much.
HA!
See how many you know.







Thanks for a great class guys and gals. Good luck to you all in your future endevors, and remember...




No comments:

Post a Comment