Friday, June 1, 2012

Image Thursday 5.31. 2012

Yeah, I know it's Friday, but because of the portfolio I couldn't post a new image. It's better late than never, so for my tardiness I present multiple pictures for your enjoyment. :D

These are pictures I drew on my computer.



My dad and I were going to New York, so I drew this picture for the event (I drew the ppl, the background was a picture I found).
My dad HATES New York, but he had to go there to see a back doctor.
I ended up making it into an all day affair.




My mom and I were going to see her sister in Pennsylvania.
There's this highway (Rt. 78???) that has a lot of trucks and my mom gets nervous.
My mom was clinging to the door handle the entire length of the highway while I had no problem traveling through the tremendous trucks. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment