Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Why Some Truck Drivers are Idiodic

I'm used to traffic on the way to school. I think it's typical for everyone who is a dirver to run into traffic. But, I draw the line when it comes to this.

On Morris Avenue near Kean University, where I go to school, there is this intersection where there is always some kind of accident. But twice before, and now today A TRUCK DRIVER TOOK DOWN THE SAME FRIGGEN TRAFFIC LIGHT!!!!! It's always a freight truck too. This time the dirver went a few feet before stopping, the traffic light sitting on his trailer. I ended up having to detour with the rest of the traffic and get to school a different way. Clearly, this traffic light should not be where it is. It needs to move...maybe somewhere WHERE THE TRUCK CAN'T HIT IT!

I'm actually not peeved about the traffic, I'm just marveled at the sheer dumbassery of these truck drivers. Don't all jump on me at once! My dad is a truck driver and I know what he goes through when it comes to the winding world of Jersey Traffic. But even my dad knows the height limit of his f**ing truck!He knows when he can get through somewhere or something. So to the truck driver who have knocked down the traffic light, I present you with this...












Later. :P

4 comments:

  1. I feel this blog has built a community that almost everyone can relate to. Most students at Kean drive, and experienced the hassle of being detoured on Morris Ave. The layout of the page is also visually appealing to the eye. There is definitely a purpose which is basically sharing your thoughts and I find myself interested reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I think we could all relate to this post. I hate the way people drive, but especially the way they drive on Morris Ave. That street is a nightmare. Your blog has a clear purpose and certainly establishes a sense of community. Looking forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN on the bullshit traffic! Morris Avenue is a nightmare just like the Belt Parkway for me is. I understand your pain! I think visually its very nice and look forward to hearing more about your everyday situations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god. I am so happy I take the back roads and do not have any contact whatsoever with Morris ave. I feel your pan tho. I'm pretty sure I shake my head at the idiots that drive the streets everyday.

    ReplyDelete