Tuesday, May 22, 2012

First Time Blogger, Long Time Avoider

I'm...not a blogger. It's not my thing. I mean, I've hear of blogs and Twitter and this thing called the internet...all of that crap, but it's something I've never gravitated toward. I suppose I don't see the point. It seems silly. But then I realize that I look at other people's blogs and I like what I read. Atop The Fourth Wall and Hyperbole and a Half are both blogs that i read on this particular blogging website. Both of them are hilariously funny and entertaining to visit, and I didn't even know that they were blogs! So I suppose it isn't all that bad. Blogs. Blogs...hmmm, interesting name.


So...why am I here then?

Well, I've got to make a blog for a summer class (Writing for Cyberspace) that I'm taking at school. When I heard that we were going to make a blog, I got pretty excited. It's like a writer's notebook or something, and I've worked with stuff like that before and enjoyed it immensely. I'm glad it's not focused on just writing and that it can be about anything, as long as we post to it at least five times.


Well, since I'm so excited about this, i know I'm not going to just post five entries. I'm going to make the most of this, and who knows maybe I'll continue writing and get...followers... : {


I don't want this to be focused. I just want to write whatever I want. So, I shall make a diary!  I'm into my family, school, teaching, reading, writing, internet video's, cartoons and comics...so I'll write about that stuff. Whatever is on my mind...I may even just post pictures  : O


Well now...here's one now! It's a drawing of me, inspired by Hyperbole and a Half. (check her out, she's hilarious!)


I will bitch about things, make philosophical observations, share things from my life and interests, ask for help about problems and maybe i can even help you guys with your problems. :) I'm a pretty good listener, though i may not always talk back ( I like to mull over my answers to people.)

I can't wait to start blogging and sharing my thoughts and ideas with others.

And on that note I say "see you later".

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I love this. An online journal to complain about the things in life that drive you crazy. I am sure that there are plenty of things for you to comment about and it will be interesting. (I'm sure Kean will be a popular subject for you to comment on, there is just so much to be said!) Your purpose is clear and I look forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you give the expectations for your readers right off the bat. this is going to be an interesting journal! i like the use of media throughout your posts.

    ReplyDelete